Sunday 30 September 2012

September Report



Okay so September has been and gone and I am excited by the progress that the blog has made. From August we have made good progress in striving to achieve quality impartial reviews; giving readers as much information as possible without spoilers. So let’s look at some positives and negatives of the month.

Positives

·         We had 300% more visits in September than August.
·         Like for like that is 180% daily visits to the site than in August.
·         I reviewed 4 novels, 1 marketing site and gave a post on why bad reviews are not always so bad.
·         We changed the rating system so book ratings are fairer to all
·         Our review of Bublish greatly increased our visibility to the rest of the internet.
·         We are having guest posts now on the blog
·         We now have two followers.

Negatives

·         Request for reviews are still slim on the ground, and 50% of requests are for books in genres that we do not read.
·         Sunday still appears to be a bad day for the blog, with little traffic.
·         Our Facebook page and twitter are not doing so well.

My aim for the coming months is to build on the platform that I have already got and make the brand image what I want it to be; detailed impartial reviews. I also want to increase the number of guest posts that we have on the site. With the daily traffic that I am now achieving when I am not advertising and the boast I get when I have a new article to read, it is a good time to get those guest bloggers in.

Good day to all.

3 comments:

  1. I made some comments on Facebook and Twitter for you. Hopefully it helps you to meet some goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Indie Ebook Review Site

Hello and welcome to the Indie Ebook Review Site.

Please take a seat, pour yourself your favourite beverage and have a read of some of our reviews. We cover Science Fiction, Fantasy and Paranormal and have something for everyone.

If you are an author you can also submit your book for review or request a guest poster spot.

We hope you enjoy your visit.