Monday 13 August 2012

Opening of The Indie E-book Review Site

Hi All!

This is the start of a new E-book book review site. I will be reviewing paranormal and science fiction short stories and novels. Unlike some E-book and book review sites I will be doing indie authors only. If you meet these criteria then please do feel free to submit your book for reviewing. Please follow the guidelines.

I will also be keeping you up to date with my own writing, also based in the paranormal and science fiction genres.

Until then I hope you will subscribe to me and await the first book to be reviewed, alternatively you can keep in touch with us through our page at Facebook.

Have a good day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Indie Ebook Review Site

Hello and welcome to the Indie Ebook Review Site.

Please take a seat, pour yourself your favourite beverage and have a read of some of our reviews. We cover Science Fiction, Fantasy and Paranormal and have something for everyone.

If you are an author you can also submit your book for review or request a guest poster spot.

We hope you enjoy your visit.